Your First Visit
Your first visit to our team of dentists at Marsh Dental Care in Huddersfield is an important one and will consist of a 30 minute consultation appointment.
When you meet the dentist it is important that you advise us of any concerns you have about dental treatment, and are honest about why you have come to the practice and what you want from us. Your care is a two way process and we need and value your input.
During your first dental consultation we will take a complete, confidential medical and dental history. We will also examine your mouth, teeth and gums thoroughly, including;
- Checking the function of your jaw joints
- Check the health of your soft tissue
- An oral cancer screening
- Checking and recording the gum health around each tooth
- Examination of the teeth.
- Examination of the existing fillings and other restorations
Tips for a great smile
To receive our e-newsletter please enter your details below: