Our Practice Promise
We aim to:
- Communicate with patients in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- To treat everyone with respect and listen to any concerns.
- To treat patients to best of our ability.
- Ensure that patients receive full information concerning their dental care and its cost.
- Ensure that our team keeps up to date with current skills and knowledge through investment in continual training and personal development.
- Provide our patients with the high standard of care we would expect to receive ourselves.
Practice complaints procedure
At Marsh Dental Care we welcome all comments and complaints about the service we have provided.
If for any reason our clients are unsatisfied with the service from Marsh Dental Care we suggest that they initially talk to the hygienist or dentist providing the treatment. If this does not resolve the issue or this direct approach is not felt appropriate, patients are encouraged to discuss matters with our complaints administrator, Sarah Dyson.
When a patient complains to a member of our team we will listen and respond to their concerns in a caring and sensitive way. We will seek to investigate the complaint which may involve our complaints administrator contacting the patient to gather more information. If the complaint is regarding clinical aspects of your visit it may require a visit to the surgery with the dentist.
Comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received and we always strive to learn from every case and to improve all aspects of our patient care.
If we do not resolve the complaint to our patients’ satisfaction, Private patients can contact the Dental Complaints Service, an independent service funded by The General Dental Council. NHS patients should contact Huddersfield PCT.