Denplan is a popular choice for many patients who wish to budget for the cost of their ongoing dental care, thereby preventing financial worry about future dental treatment.
We now offer the option of Denplan Care where all routine preventive and restorative treatment is covered by an affordable monthly payment. You will be given the option of joining Denplan once Oral Health has been restored.
Denplan membership will entitle you to:
- Regular clinical appointments (two per year) to provide clinical examination, screening for oral cancer, and X-Ray pictures where clinically necessary
- Regular hygienist appointments to provide cleaning and continuing oral hygiene coaching, periodontal advice, and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All dental treatment including fillings, extractions and root canal treatments
- Payment of laboratory fees only on crowns, bridges and dentures
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Production of study models when required.
- Mandatory supplementary insurance which gives you worldwide dental accident and emergency cover.